How to remove stains from coffee, chocolate or cocoa
Before you apply this or that recipe for cleaning clothes (especially need to be careful when removing stains on colored fabrics), test it first somewhere on the other side, in a seam or hem.
When removing stains should carefullybut brush to remove dust, or after cleaning on the fabric can be rustici. Output a recommended spot from the inside, tucked
under the cloth sheet blotting paper (you can replace the blotting paper paper towels) or a small plate, covered with a white cloth in several layers. Clean the stain using a pad of cotton wool or a soft white cloth, and a soft brush. Swab moistened first place about the spots and then gradually move from the edge to the middle. In this way the stain will not bleed. Begin cleaned with a weak solution, if necessary, gradually increasing its concentration.
Coffee, chocolate, cocoa
– Coffee stains are removed with a brush dipped in warm water. Then the whole thing thoroughly washed in warm soapy water (half a teaspoon of soda ash or 1 teaspoon of ammonia to 1 quart of water). Then rinsed twice in warm, once cold, slightly acidified with vinegar water.
– Stains from chocolate, coffee, cocoa, light colored woollen and silk fabrics derive heated to 35 degrees glycerin. Spot wipe soaked in glycerine with a cotton swab and 10—15 minutes wash with warm water.
For silk fabrics, a mixture consisting of 20 chascribed glycerin, 1 part of 10% ammonia and 20 parts of water. Moisten the stain with this mixture, wipe with a cotton swab and washed with warm water.
– Coffee stains on linen or cotton is removed by boiling, pre-lathered the cloth. Boil until until the stain disappears.
– Coffee stains from cotton and linen fabrics derive a 5 percent solution of salt water.
– Old coffee stains moisten with a mixture of glycerin (1 teaspoon), water (1 teaspoon) and ammonia (a few drops). When the stain disappears, the place is washed with hot water.
– Same old spots of chocolate, coffee, cocoa on light fabrics can be removed with a solution of oxalic acid (half a teaspoon per Cup of water) or a solution of hyposulphite (1 teaspoon per glass of water). After the thing cleaned out one of these tools, it should be washed in soapy water, adding 1 liter of water with two teaspoons of ammonia, and thoroughly rinse in warm water.
On wool and silk fabrics coffee stains smeared with a thin layer of glycerine, then wash with warm water and Pat iron inside out.
– Wool and silk fabrics cleaned with a cloth soaked in soapy water with addition of ammonia (1 liter of water with a few teaspoons of ammonia), and then the thing to do.
– The suit of stain should first be wiped with gasoline, and then rinse liquid ammonia, diluted in half with water.
Even the coffee stain on the suit can be cleaned with a wet brush and wring out in a towel.
– Stains of chocolate is enough to wipe with a solution of ammonia or rinse with heavily salted water.
Inveterate stains from white chocolate on the things you can display hydrogen peroxide, soaking the fabric and hold for 10-15 minutes. After that things rinsed in cold water.
– Stains of chocolate on wool and silk bright fabrics you can display glycerin, heated to a temperature of 35-40 degrees. 10—15 minutes the purified product should be rinsed in warm water. The same spots on dark fabric display with a solution of 20 parts of glycerol, 1 part ammonia and 20 parts of water. The stain should be moistened with the mixture, wipe with a cloth, and then rinse with warm water.